All the steps for your to prepare
Easy & Delicious Mushroom Soup
I always had things flirtatious relationship with mushroom, I just simply love mushroom soup, sauce or cream. Regardless the presentation I have always been a fan. Now if you add that to my soup passion that is one of the epic discoveries during my cooking journey.
If you have an open heart for mushroom this fantastic in fungus (yep, neither a vegetable or plant!) is great flavour and not many calories, It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Vitamin C, Folate, Iron, Zinc and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin D, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper, and Selenium.
I personally like to mix Japanese mushrooms with Italian and to finalize just to give a bit of consistency I add it up the regular white mushroom that you can find in any grocery store.
Ingredients for Mushroom Soup
- 200g regular mushroom
- shimeji (Japanese Mushroom)
- 25g Funghi Porcini (optional Italian mushroom)
- Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- Basil Leaves (hand full)
- half Chicken Stock
- Chopp the mushrooms, garlic, and herbs.
- (If you are going for the porcini, usually we buy them dry, so add boiling water and let it soak in a separate bowl for 15min)
- Add the garlic and herbs into a food mixer.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and salt.
- In a separate mug add the chicken stock and boiling water. Dissolving the stock.
- Add the mixer content into a medium heat pan with the mushrooms, stir a little and let it fry for 2-5 minutes.
- add the dissolved chicken stock into the pan, let it boil for 20 minutes.
- take half of the pan content’s and add into a blender, until it gets creamy.
- Return the creamy soup into the pan.
- Voilá. It’s ready to serve.